LRRL League Races
Here at Team Anstey, we are members of the Leicestershire Road Running League (LRRL), along with about 26 other clubs we compete in the Summer League road running events. There are usually about 9 races throughout the year around Leicestershire villages.
We also organise, along with Wreake Runners, the Rotherby 8 race which is part of the LRRL Summer League.
Derby Runners Cross Country
During the winter months we also compete in the Derby Runners Cross Country League, which consists of about 6 cross country races around Leicestershire. These are usually very muddy and always a lot of fun.
See our Fixtures page for upcoming races.
We also enter many other races so check who's doing what on our Facebook page.
1) Trainers (and maybe a spare set!)
2) Running socks
4) Club running vest
5) Club hoodie (if required)
6) Dry clothing for post race
7) Race bib/number
8) Safety pins to attach number to
10) Pre and post race drink/nutrition
11) Cash for race prediction/race fees/food
12) Suntan lotion (for those summer races)
13) Barrier creams/lotions to prevent irritations
14) Wet wipes/toilet tissue